Landlords Insurance

Protect your investment with quality Landlords Insurance, that incudes property owner’s liability cover as standard.

Whether you let your property to professionals, students or DSS tenants, our landlord insurance can cover you against damage and liability. Even better, if your let your property out furnished, many of our insurers include Landlords’ Contents Insurance at no extra charge.

  • Get free unbiased advice on the policy you need from a local expert
  • Let us search the market for you to find the best policy for your needs
  • Cover your building for structural damage
  • Reduce hassle and cost - a single policy can cover any number of buy-to-let properties
  • We can also include cover for:
    • Loss of rent – so you can meet your mortgage payments
    • Emergency repairs for gas leaks, burst pipes or pest infestations
    • Legal protection for disputes with tenants
    • Subsidence and flood damage

Get a no obligation quote today – call on 01239 615 040, or fill in the form below

Get a quote

Just fill in these details and we'll help you find the best insurance deal.
Photo of a Landlord handing over keys to tenant

I cannot recommend Delwyn Griffiths insurance brokers highly enough. Their guidance, advice and service provided during a recent insurance claim gave us a great deal of assurance and peace of  mind”

A. Evans